Our fourth event of the season was held at Ventura Fair Grounds. There was some leftover wind from the day before, but as soon as it warmed up the wind turned a slight off shore and cleaned the surf up. It was in the 4 to 5 foot range with some really fun waves pealing down the point. All the teams were ripping, but Malibu Black was a standout with the highest team points total and 4 Malibu surfers in the Short Board final. Thank you to all of the parents and coaches for helping make the day run smoothly. Wishing all of our SSS Teams, Coaches and Families a Very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. See you in the 2020 New Year.
Malibu Black 60 def Loyola 23
Santa Barbara-1 def Oaks Christian 30
Palisades 48 def Malibu-White 41
Westlake 56 def Santa Monica 0
Santa Barbara-2 51 def Oak Park 31
- Jack Zoltan, Santa Barbara 2
- Evan Kassoy, Malibu Balck
- Sebastian Bluhm, Malibu Black
- Shaymus O’Hearn, Santa Barbara 1
- Kayne Hunter, Malibu Black
- Miller Meinhart, Westlake
- Gavin Cross, Malibu Black
- Garrett Haller, Santa Barbara 2
- Gavin Kaufman, Santa Barbara 1
- Kai Zukor, Santa Barbara 1
- Luke Spooner, Oak Park
- Zack Fine, Oak Park
- Riley Malmsten, Santa Barbara 2
- Venessa Clarke, Malibu Black
- Saxon Rhodes, Malibu Black
- Catalina Lisk, Santa Barbara 2
- Nyah McGetrick, Santa Barbara 1
- Jade Blair, Santa Barbara1
- Melia Haller, Santa Barbara 1
- Laurel Weitz, Palisades
- Nicky Chittenden, Malibu White
- Ali Stein, Santa Barbara 2
- Audrey Bierman, Santa Barbara 1
- Kai Owens, Malibu White
- Max Goursout, Malibu White
- Catalina Lusk, Santa Barbara 2
From Highway 101 exit on California St.
Turn left at California St.
Turn right at Harbor Blvd.
Take the second left onto Figueroa St.
Continue onto Shoreline Drive
Park in the Second parking lot.