You are invited to train with us this summer for a week of competitive surfing. Our sessions will focus on technique and competitive approach, and will be divided weekly into a beginning/intermediate group and an advanced/travel group. Sessions will include the following:
- Video review and analysis of free surf and competitive technique
- Practice heats with analysis using standard and situational formats
- Analysis of the judging criteria, interferences, and the rulebook
- Orientation for different locations and conditions
- Understanding the mind of a judge and how your surfing is analyzed
All training sessions will be run by Erik Krammer who has had great success with this program drawing from his eleven years of experience as an ASP WCT judge, five years as a professional coach, fifteen years as a competitor, five years as a surf camp director, and a lifetime of surfing in general.
- The beginning/intermediate camp will be $350 per week and will be held in Oceanside during the weeks of July 8-12 and July 29-August 2.
- The advanced/travel camp will be $400 per week and will be held in Oceanside with two days using other locations such as Trestles, Encinitas, or Blacks and will be during the weeks of July 15-19 and August 5-9.
Due to our quality standards (not quantity), space is limited to six people per session. Please reserve your spot today. We hope to hear from you soon…
International Surf Services